BeneGlow® Dual-core Front and Rear LED Display Car Vehicle Reverse Backup Radar System with Parking Sensors (6 Sensors, Pacific Ocean Blue)
How does the 6-sensor system work:
• While braking, 2 front sensors will be active. While reversing, 2 front & 4 rear sensors and LCD monitor will be active.
• Detection Angle: H＞80°, V＞90°
• Rate Voltage: 12V
• Operating Voltage Range: 9~16V
• Front Sensor Detection Range: 0.98~3.28 ft
• Rear Sensor Detection Range: 0.98~7.54 ft
3 Alarm Modes:
• Sound: the closer the obstacle, the more rapid the sound.
• Matrix Light Bar: heartbeat tips to remind obstacle distance.
• Digital: precise figures shown on LCD screen.
• For safety reasons, while braking, only the sensors sense obstacles, the LCD monitor will be active.
• Try to keep the sensors at the same level.
• In order to avoid detecting the ground, please keep the sensor and the ground has a distance of 19.6~23.6 in (21.6 in suggested).
• Please always keep the arrow (back of each sensor) up while installing.
• The Control Box should be mounted on side of the car trunk.
Installation Tools Required:
• Hole Saw (package included)
• Needle Nose Pliers
• Thin Steel Wire
• Tape measures
• Marker Pen
• Electrical Tape
• 1 x Control Box
• 1 x LCD Monitor
• 1 x LCD Extension Cable (17.39 ft)
• 6 x Parking Sensors (cable: 8.2 ft)
• 2 x Front Sensor Extension Cable (14.76 ft)
• 1 x Power Cable (9.84 ft)
• 1 x Hole Saw
• 1 x User Manual
• 1 x Control Box Sticker
Buy BeneGlow® Dual-core Front and Rear LED Display Car Vehicle Reverse Backup Radar System with Parking Sensors (6 Sensors, Pacific Ocean Blue) at amazon